TO BE A UNIQUE CHURCH PROVOKING LASTING CHANGE BY SHARING COMPASSION + HOPE
The key values that capture the type of church that we are + the way things happen at Catalyst are expressed by the following values.
- ALL PEOPLE MATTER | We believe that all people matter to God + therefore ought to matter to us.
- AUTHENTIC COMMUNITY | We believe in being real, honest and down to earth in our relationships with God + each other.
- GENERATIONAL | We believe God has a plan + purpose for all generations + will embrace all, but we will be intentional in equipping + empowering the emerging generation.
- RELEVANCE | We believe in remaining innovative + creative in our expression of love for God + that the communication of the gospel message is critical to fulfilling our mission.
- EXCELLENCE | We believe excellence honours God and inspires people.
- MISSIONAL | We are generous in giving ourselves, our time, our resources + energy in serving God’s mission in our community.
- TEAM BASED MISSION | We value every person + acknowledge that everyone has skills and talents to use + is most effective when serving in teams together. We are stronger together than apart.