We love this city of Ipswich + partner with local community groups, schools +
businesses where ever possible to advance + provide support services in our community. The impact + contribution we are making throughout Ipswich is evidenced by the recognition we received in 2014 as finalists in the Community Involvement Awards as awarded by the Ipswich Chamber of Commerce.
These initiatives + community services include:
- Special community events such as hosting the annual 'Ordinary Heroes' awards to honour local volunteers + heroes in partnership with Ipswich City Council.
- Resources for families + counselling services.
- Skills training + development for volunteers including a structured Internship program.
- Partner with Ipswich Probation + Parole.
- Partner with Work for the Dole employment agencies.
- Free debt counselling in partnership with award winning charity CAP.
- Emergency assistance + benevolence provision for those in need in our local community.
- Providing a deaf community support group.
- Youth Group + Sunday School Programs.
- Major partner of the Ipswich Hospital Foundation supporting the annual Ipswich Park2Park.
- Partnering many local community groups in hosting weekly event + programs at our Brassall Campus location
known as The Foundry.
If we can support you or be of assistance in any way please contact us HERE. We'd love to hear from you!
We adopt ‘world’s best practice’ concepts in volunteer management + use cutting edge technology where relevant. This enables us to pioneer innovative programs + be a catalyst for change that can help impact thousands of people in our community.