We love this city of Ipswich and partner with local community groups, schools and
businesses where ever possible to advance and provide support services in our community. The impact and contribution we are making throughout Ipswich is evidenced by the recent recognition we received in 2014 as finalists in the Community Involvement Awards as awarded by the Ipswich Chamber of Commerce.
These initiatives and community services include:
- Special community events such as hosting the annual 'Ordinary Heroes' awards to honour local volunteers and heroes in partnership with Ipswich City Council.
- Resources for families and counselling services
- Skills training and development for volunteers including a structured Internship program.
- Partner with Ipswich Probation and Parole
- Partner with Work for the Dole employment agencies
- Free debt counselling in partnership with an award winning charity - CAP.
- Emergency assistance and benevolence provision for those in need in our local community
- Providing a deaf community support group
- Youth Group and Sunday School Programs
- Major partner of the Ipswich Hospital Foundation supporting the annual Ipswich Park2Park.
- Partnering many local community groups in hosting weekly event and programs at our Brassall Campus location known as The Foundry.
If we can support you or be of assistance in any way please contact us. We'd love to hear from you.
We adopt ‘world’s best practice’ concepts in volunteer management and use cutting edge technology where relevant. This enables us to pioneer innovative programs and be a catalyst for change that can help impact thousands of people in our community.