Catalyst Church is a unique church provoking lasting change by sharing compassion and hope.
We are glad you're here! We hope that in this church you will find people who are welcoming and a place where relationships are a big deal. A place where you can know God more and worship him freely. A place where you will be challenged but also welcome to learn and grow at your own pace. A place where you can be yourself and find friends. But most importantly, a place where you feel at home and you can connect with Jesus and his mission for the earth in a real way!'
The key values that capture the type of church that we are and the way things happen at Catalyst are expressed by the following values:
1. All people matter – We believe that all people matter to God and therefore ought to matter to us.
2. Authentic community – We believe in being real, honest and down to earth in our relationships with God and each other.
3. Generational – We believe God has a plan and purpose for all generations and will embrace all, but we will be intentional in equipping and empowering the emerging generation.
4. Relevance – We believe in remaining innovative and creative in our expression of love for God and that the communication of the gospel message is critical to fulfilling our mission.
5. Excellence – We believe excellence honours God and inspires people.
6. Missional - We are generous in giving ourselves, our time, our resources and energy in serving God’s mission in our community.
7. Team based Ministry - We value every person and acknowledge that everyone has skills and talents to use and is most effective when serving in teams together. We are stronger together than apart.